While perusing my favorite mommy blogs, I came across this one. Some of the ideas are hilarious, so I thought I’d throw in my two cents. I’m not nearly as creative or funny as the other mommy bloggers, but I’m
failing miserably giving it a shot anyway.
Top 5 Bad Combinations
- Breastfeeding / perky boobs. The former will ultimately destroy the latter, no matter how hard you try to fight it.
- Nail polish / sneaky, independent toddler. If you haven’t read the nail polish debacle, take a peek. You will instantly feel better about your own parenting.
- Small children / long car trips. Like over 24 hours. Because at that point, the amount of time spent at rest stops surpasses the time actually traveling, and the 24 hour trip becomes a 150 million hour trip.
- Super high heels / big cracks in the sidewalk. This combination has caused me to full on face-plant on the sidewalk. In front of my graceful, coordinated friends.
- Multiple offspring / bank account. They’re so small, yet they consume, so, so much.